[Crew] London Tunnels

Christopher Woods christof at infinitus.co.uk
Sat Oct 18 06:45:42 BST 2008

They were (are?) indeed, there used to be an Anchor Exchange web site hosted
by an individual but I think he had to stop hosting it as he became an
employee of BT (and was obliged to remove it)... I did offer to host a
mirror but he declined. Shame, it's an excellent site (and only patchily
available on the Internet Archive).

I find it amazing that there's this network of tunnels running under central
Brum and yet not many people know very much about it other than 'there's
some tunnels somewhere' - not as mysterious as the ghost tube stations
hidden away under the streets of London, but I still think the Anchor
Exchange tunnel complex has its own appeal. :)