[Crew] A thought experiment

aldous aldousaldous at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 24 18:01:28 GMT 2008

Kinakuta would be a good place especially as the sultan has granted
permission for it :P

but on a serious note russia would be no good, to powerful and willing to
look in, you'd need somewhere either totally independent (small island) or a
small wealthy country (i.e oil state) without much of  a government (ie
powerfufl monarchy). the wealth would be needed so if someone say the usa
says "show us this or else" they can just telll them to go away, lack of
complex government is needed in order to stay safe from laws in the country
(internal threat). as for tech, that can always be built in so it wouldn't
matter links can be built anywhere for a price