[Crew] a few people to knock off your christmas card list.

B baza41 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 18:35:45 GMT 2008

Stephen Parkes wrote:
> How many of your neighbours are fully paid up (or former paid up)
> members of the BNP?  http://wikileaks.org/leak/bnp-membership-list.txt

I'm pretty uncomfortable about this being published, does it make it ok
for people to post the home address of any people who belong to an
un-poplar group?

Last time I looked membership of the BNP was not a crime. I would rather
people who hold these views join a Party such as the BNP rather than
some underground group like C18, where who knows what they might do.

6