[Crew] TV licence mobile phones

Christopher Woods christof at infinitus.co.uk
Thu May 15 17:25:53 BST 2008

i wouldn't worry too much there main weapon is thier "database" so they
simply visit each addy without a liscense. thing is being on a limited
budget theres very little detection equipment out anyway. i used to live in
a place that got letters near daily "this house doesn't have a license blah
blah etc" simple solution dont answer the door during the day an unplug the
aerial when your not watching. remeber its fine to have a tv if your using
it as a monitor for consoles etc and the onus is on them to prove you were
"recieving broadcast signals"

I'd like to see TVL take me to court for streaming News 24 over my phone! :D