[Crew] TV licence mobile phones

aldous aldousaldous at googlemail.com
Thu May 15 16:56:45 BST 2008

i wouldn't worry too much there main weapon is thier "database" so they
simply visit each addy without a liscense. thing is being on a limited
budget theres very little detection equipment out anyway. i used to live in
a place that got letters near daily "this house doesn't have a license blah
blah etc" simple solution dont answer the door during the day an unplug the
aerial when your not watching. remeber its fine to have a tv if your using
it as a monitor for consoles etc and the onus is on them to prove you were
"recieving broadcast signals"