[Crew] TV licence mobile phones

DrF dizzy at busydizzys.com
Thu May 15 16:41:41 BST 2008

 A flat got a letter today, which I opened and expecting the usual blah, blah but it had you must now have a TV licence for a mobile phone. I thought they never succeded in that?

 I also remember a talk about the fact that video was streamed
to mobile phones hence no need for the licence (copyright what not aside) even in the wording of the letter "as it is being broadcast" this would assume the mobile phone has got some kind of tuner capability, I have not seen one yet.

http://www.busydizzys.com/temp/mobfone.jpg