[Crew] HSBC "technical error" (Re-LoaD)

Richard Rothwell richard at caliban.org.uk
Mon May 5 12:48:53 BST 2008

>  Ok this is nothing to do with extending Karamoon's overdraft...
>
>  HSBC and I Quote

have you seen this... http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/05/02/hsbc_fraud_foiled/

I presume these two are in some way connected...

Richard Rothwell,                                 richardr at m6-it.org
Education Consultant                                http://m6-it.org

Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail
M6-IT CIC ``Software Freedom for the Education and Voluntary Sector''

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT