[Crew] HSBC "technical error"

Re-LoaD reload at brum2600.net
Sun May 4 22:44:52 BST 2008

Ok this is nothing to do with extending Karamoon's overdraft...

HSBC and I Quote

"
Retail transactions and refunds from retailers made in the UK and abroad
on your credit card between 3 April 2008 and 8 April 2008 were affected
by a technical error.

As a result, the statements you receive this month and next month may be
incorrect. The debit interest charge may be higher than expected and may
be applied to your account sooner.

Rest assured we have corrected the technical error and you will not be
disadvantaged.

For any affected transactions, we will credit your account as soon as we
can to ensure that your future statements will be accurate. The
correction will show as a 'duplicate' transaction on your credit card
statement.

Please continue to make your monthly payments to your credit card.

We apologise for any inconvenience or confusion this problem may have
caused you.
"

Anyone else want to take the 'credit' :)

Re-