[Crew] Dongle connector

SneakyRussian sneakyrussian2600 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 23:55:32 BST 2008

i will confirm that this is a external aerial connector

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.FL

Hirose connector... Its used on MiniPCI cards and if you can find an old
laptop you should find the flylead.
I may even be able to find you one if i have a dig round. You can
actually get ready made fly leads with RP-SMA
connector that will take a standard WiFi aerial. The other place to look
is OLD linksys equipment like the WAP54g
or the WRT54g but will have to be the early versions. Again i have a
dead WAP54G somewhere but they use TNC
or RP-TNC connectors.

Let me know if you want me to try and bring a flylead round so you can
test. I have a ready made one that i use
with a 300mw card and a yagi. But again its buried somewhere. (I need a
better filing system and that dosnt
mean EXT3 as opposed to NTFS ( and I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW, I will get
round to it....
My laptop is halfway there...))

SneakyR