[Crew] AGAIN !! 'Massive failure' over data loss

Richard Rothwell richard at caliban.org.uk
Fri Aug 22 09:51:11 BST 2008

2008/8/22 Mark Gilbert <mark.gilbert at psiphy.com>:
> Like the website name, maybe we could get jobs as their Unsecurity Officers
>
> I think I'm highly qualified to insure that their data remains insecure in
> the 21st Century

I'm afraid there is too much competition, and you are over qualified
for the work.

> On 22/8/08 09:15, "Re-LoaD" <reload at brum2600.net> wrote:
>
>> And the media warns average Joe about Hackers, ID theft and cons
>>
>> Looks like the biggest theft to the UK public is the Government

All government is theft, some just steal less.

>> How many times are we going to see this !!!!

My bet? Until bureaucracy comes to an end.

The Discordian calendar has the seasons in order as: Chaos, Discord,
Confusion, Bureaucracy, and The Aftermath.  I don't follow the
religion, but think they have a point about the nature of the world.

>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7575989.stm
>>

>> I think I'll start a website called 'fuckit_have_my_dox.com'

Excellent idea, though if you could hack the DNS and have it as
.gov.uk that would be even better :-)

Richard