[Crew] TV licensing the battle continues, now with new tactics

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri Aug 15 13:53:23 BST 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 11:43 AM, DrF <dizzy at busydizzys.com> wrote:
>  As some of you may know about my constant and long (6yrs so far)  battles
> with the TV Licensing people

remind me when I make my 'blue moon' appearance to tell you about
confusing the licence man with a linux terminal back in '93 when I let
the swine in to prove I only had a portable black and white tv and no
video.   They never believed I didn't watch tv so when they came
knocking one day I invited the bloke in to prove it.

The swine might have been a criminal mastermind as some cunt nicked my
tv a few days later he must have had an eye for future antiques as it
was a very collectable model :)

sparkes