[Crew] Maxtor hard disk

Christopher Staite chris at yourdreamnet.co.uk
Thu Jun 21 13:12:05 BST 2007

I just bought two new Seagates to replace my 9th and 10th Maxtor replacements.  It was getting very costly to send them back.  I gave up with them now.  I will send these back too, but will use them for backing up my ps2 hdd and modding something else I think.  Nothing important ever again though.

aie :)