[Crew] UK hacker loses extradition fight

richard davies mrmonty_1982 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 05:07:16 BST 2007

It's also not helping when the media help in one hand by highlighting his
cause.  Then tell everyone that he's some kind of criminal super hacker..
I'm sure people would be just as interested if they were give the ordinary
facts that heped to understand in a more constructive manner.

GOD DAM PRESS :D