[Crew] Norwich 2600 relaunch

Matthew daac2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 23:18:40 BST 2007

Norwich 2600 is being relaunched, as has a shiny new
website to prove it. The website has very little
content, but it does describe Brum2600 as "the heroes
of the UK hacker scene", whatever that means...

As part of our relaunch, we are working an reader's
guides for Phrack. These guides will be of use to
anyone who struggles to understand the more advanced
topics in Phrack and will provide examples,
recommended reading, exercises, corrections and links
to help people get the most out of what is still an
undervalued and highly relevent resource.

Expect to see cool things from us soon.

-Karamoon
ps. Thanks to everyone who was at the April Brum 2600
meeting for making Bal and I feel so welcome. Hope to
see you all again soon.