[Crew] Drug Test

Minus Q minusq.uk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:39:21 BST 2007

On 22/03/07, Binary Sheep <binary.sheep at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am looking for the results sheet of a drug test, i.e cannabis or
> something similar. anyone have anything liying around or know where to
> find one.

Why do you want to know?

And presumably the results format will depend on the company being
used to carry out the drug test?  The best way to get hold of this
would be to find out the company being used and then social engineer
them into sending you some demo results / documentation and so on.
Say that you want to ensure that its suitable for your sight-impaired
staff or something.

--
MinusQ
"If you can't go through the firewall...