[Crew] UK trip to the CCC?

Daac daac2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 22:26:02 BST 2006

Only MinusQ can make it? I think my return flight to
Berlin for the CCC last year was £35. I stayed in a
cheap hotel which cost about £30 a night for a double
room. A cheaper option is to take a sleeping bag and
sleep at the high school gym that the CCC hires. Cost
is about £3 a night. Food in Berlin is good and cheap.

A four day ticket to the con is about £50 for rich
people, £24 for students. So total cost of going to
the CCC is quite low.

Anyone else interested? Anyone have questions about
the CCC?

-Karamoon