[Crew] UK Summer Con

Myth myth at brum2600.net
Wed Sep 6 20:32:02 BST 2006

I have been known to organise conferences from time to time, one of the most
enjoyable conferences I organised was the G8 summit in 1998, and as you can
imagine there were quite a few attendees.

However organising a Hacker conference is in a different league, remember,
we are not a state of America (yet) and conferences here tend to take on a
different format.

Maybe have a word with Re-Load with regards to expanding brumcon next year
rather than starting a new conference from scratch.

Myth.