[Crew] New Brum2600 list member

Minus Q minusq.uk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 11:09:25 BST 2006

On 04/09/06, Daac <daac2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm based in Norwich where I am heavily involved in
> Norwich 2600. I try to attend as many cons as possible

Out of interest, how many groups are actually going at the moment?  I
make it Birmingham, London, Manchester and Norwich.

> eg. BrumCon, CCC, HOPE, DefCon, HacTic(WTH) etc. I
> would like to breathe some new life into the UK
> hack/phreak scene. To this end, I will be organising a
> 3-day con in the UK next summer.

With all due respect I'd suggest you start small - a 3 day con is an
awfully big con.  How many attendees were you expecting?  Do bear in
mind that Brumcon has taken several years to build up to a pretty
dependable attendance of 80 people for a day.

--
MinusQ
"If you can't go through the firewall...