[Crew] Thanks ants, thants,

Daac daac2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 11:16:06 BST 2006

Thanks to Re-Load and everyone else involved in
organising BrumCon.

I think that sometimes people don't apprecate how
difficult it is to organise events like BrumCon. Every
few months I help to organise a con in Norwich and it
cn be insanely stressful to get a venue, get cash
together, get everyone to turn up etc. etc. etc. As a
speaker, all I had to do was get on a train to Brum
and then rant for an hour at a really great
audiance...

thanks again,
Karamoon
ps. 10 new English pence to the firt boy or girl who
explains the subject of this email.