[Crew] Courses

Nan0byte nanobyte at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Oct 8 13:37:53 BST 2006

Hi Guys,

For those of you that i spoke to yesterday about courses. Please check
www.latetrainingdeals.com for more information. There are no prices and
the catalogue is being updated at the moment. Anyone else is free to
contact me regarding certs.

I'll do my best to help you out.

Great Con yesterday, i forgot to stand up and raise a point about the
traffic lights system in the UK. how me in a reflective jacket and a
truck + a laptop can cause havoc. I also have a list of phone number
that you use to dial into the system. That scene in hackers where the
lights go green can easily be done. And there is no Auth or Password
protection. I may do a short talk next year. In the mean time. If you
dont know me and you see a guy in a jacket looking slightly shifty by a
load of boxes next to some traffic lights..... it might be me, i just
hope your not in a vehicle at the time.

Cheers,

nan0