[Crew] HD-DVD copy protection cracked

Scott Walker Xion at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Dec 28 16:00:11 GMT 2006

For those of you as easily excited about the so called "fair use" policy
(read: screw the consumer) as i am, you may be interested in the below
article. AACS; the unbreakable copy HD-DVD protection has been, well,
broke... Version 2 of the simple little Java script will be available from
the 2nd of Jan using volume Keys.
Play nice kids, i know i want an xbox 360 HD Drive now :P

Read more:
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2006/12/28/HD-DVD_copy_protection_cracked/

original Source: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=119871

Enough ranting from me for one day...