[Crew] 23C3 Fahrplan released

Matthew daac2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 20:10:23 GMT 2006

I'm here at the CCC.(Minus-Q, I'll look for you
tonight or tomorrow)

So far, so good. The keynote talk was pretty crappy,
some dumb-fuck American telling the hacker community
to deal with virus writers. Rop from Hac-tic set him
straight on a couple of things, which was very
amusing.

Attended other talks on voting machines, making your
own drones/UAV's, privacy in Web 2.0, the future
direction of hacker scene etc.

The atmosphere here is quite unique. A couple of
thousand people, several hundred talks, workshops etc.

Lots of nice services here: 8gbit net access, DECT
phone system, DVB streaming of talks, 3 flavours of
WiFi, 24hr food and bar...

The big news is that there will be a CCC camp in
August 2007. Now is the time to start saving some cash
so you can attend.

Will post write up and photos on my blog in s few
hours time. http://karamoon.blogspot.com

-Karamoon