[Crew] George Orwell was Right

BinarySheep binary.sheep at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 21:28:15 GMT 2006

Not an actual verbal conversation but in Tamworth one night (the day
after my birthday non the less) in the very early hours, whilst watching
three fire trucks
and some other stuff all pull up out side the Hailfax branch in the town
centre, I will leave it up to your imagination why they was all there
and no there was no fire.

I asked a security camera if it could hear me and it proceeded to what I
though to be a nod after integrating it further it did seem to supply me
with the correct answers to my questions.

Although I was assured by the fire staff that the operator could not
hear me, he was kind enough to share with me the location of the control
room.

--
BinarySheep