[Crew] So... how does Freesat actually work....

Nan0 nanobyte at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Dec 14 19:51:27 GMT 2006

... ok well if you did, did you realise that you have given them the
right to use your details to sell to people. They wont connect your box
to a line... however they will want to to "check" things and "setup" the
interactive services. You will probably need to call sky to give them
your address, this is so you can use the card legally as its only
licensed for UK use. But as far as i know once u pop the card in you
should be fine... This is true for things like the dream box. depends on
sky box hardware. But if anything needs updating they will do that over
the sat.

nan0