[Crew] So... how does Freesat actually work....

Binary Sheep binary.sheep at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 15:41:58 GMT 2006

>From what i have seen i think they update your skybox down the Sat Connection.
And tell the sky box to allow this sky card to work.

Although i have three sky cards and they all work fine in my sky box.
If i can find it and you want it i have a walk through guide on how
the inside of a sky box work some where.

Out of curiosity when you do get your sky card and you put it in for
the first time (before registering with sky) could you email me the
message you get on screen if any.

--
BinarySheep