[Crew] Passports Please

muftak muftak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 11:54:27 GMT 2006

I got one on ebay for £60 including shipping from china :)
Not managed to do much with it, to read the data off the passports you
need the key, which is made up of the data on the passport! so
completely pointless. I don't have an RFID passport yet, got 6 years
left on mine :)
Oyster cards have a 48bit key before you can read/write to them. I can
read the individual ID off an oyster card, so they could be used to
track people. Nobody knows if the key to get into the oyster card is a
hash of the ID number, so cracking it on one card might be pointless.
Couldn't pick up anything from my work entry card, must be non-standard.
So I might just sell it on ebay again...

Muftak