[Crew] Brumcon 06 ---- The Floor iz yours....

Sean Price sean at ibox-security.net
Thu Aug 31 19:13:55 BST 2006

Christopher Staite wrote:
> Yes, I was very much a non-expert, but last year I pulled off a
> presentation about home automation.  It didn't go that well, but
> everyone was still supportive.
>

> I've got a good talk on asterisk and computer based phone systems now,
> but unfortunately I can't make it as I said before.  So everyone should
> have a go.
>
> Aie :)

hmmm im finally living in the UK and after bout 3 yrs of speakin to AIE
over the net, and i will finally be able to attend Brumcon and ur not
gonna be there? damn lol....maybe next year,,,or at another meet!
remember iou a few beers i think,,,,
hope to meet some other people at the con this year!
oh and AIE in case you dont know me lol,,,im using a different email
here, its me [Z] talk to ya soon!