[Crew] Brumcon 06 ---- The Floor iz yours....

LSL LSL lsl2600 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 14:57:37 BST 2006

>asterisk and computer based phone systems
damn, I would have liked to hear that, anyone else got/going to do something
similer?

Im considering a talk on mobile java programming, particularly how you can
make your phone do naughty things.....removing the camera noise for
instance....  I'll see if I can get something put together that would appeal
to the brumcon audience.

Whos coming on Saturday?

L-s-L