[Crew] Brumcon 06 ---- The Floor iz yours....

Christopher Staite chris at yourdreamnet.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 14:20:21 BST 2006

Yes, I was very much a non-expert, but last year I pulled off a
presentation about home automation.  It didn't go that well, but
everyone was still supportive.

I've got a good talk on asterisk and computer based phone systems now,
but unfortunately I can't make it as I said before.  So everyone should
have a go.

Aie :)