[Crew] 21st century advertising

Christopher Staite chris at yourdreamnet.co.uk
Mon Aug 28 11:51:18 BST 2006

Yea, I've had adverts in brum that they want you to interact with,
hardly ever work though...  Also there are those signs in services that
ask you to rate the cleanliness of the toilets.  Oh, and I had Channel 4
bluetooth me a video from a box in the corner of a pub that was
connected to a theatre I was at...