[Crew] Because only bad people encrypt

Re-LoaD reload at brum2600.net
Tue Aug 15 15:48:41 BST 2006

LSL LSL wrote:

> Fuckers!

Up until point of arrest you can't incriminate your self in uk law ?? as
the arrest statement goes anything you say can and will etc..... ( I
might be wrong of course) take the Speed camera case where the guy had
to let off because he signed the paper work added the statement that
this may not be used as evidence.. have we got a FED or Ex FED on the
list you can add to this ?? (Come on I know who your are)....

Re-LoaD

PS Brumcon 06 is on and booked. more soon...