[Crew] BRUMCON!

Sean Price sean at ibox-security.net
Fri Aug 4 12:36:52 BST 2006

well i just arrived in bristol after living in spain for 6yrs where 2600
meetings are non-existing really,,,there is 1 2600 group in spain, and its
in the capitol,,,,,and its a very small group, im looking forward to
atending brumcon this year,,,my first con and my first ever 2600 meetup!
look forward to meeting some of you guys!

iBox - Security http://ibox-security.net

iBox - Security Blog http://ibox-security.net/blog