[Crew] Love Spam

Re-LoaD reload at brum2600.net
Fri Aug 4 01:18:27 BST 2006

muftak wrote:
> Don't be silly, ISPs don't back up customer email, and most people
> remove their email from the server when they collect it with pop3, as
> it's the default in outlook.
>
> Re-LoaD wrote:
>
>>> Your mailbox is closedYour mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits set by your administrator.
>>> Your mailbox size is 5357 KB.
>>> Mailbox size limits:
>>>        You will receive a warning when your mailbox reaches 2048 KB.
>>>        You cannot send or receive mail when your mailbox reaches 2048 KB.You may not be able to send or receive new mail until you reduce your mailbox size.
>>> To make more space available, delete any items that you are no longer using or move them to your personal folder file (.pst).
>>> Items in all of your mailbox folders including the Deleted Items and Sent Items folders count against your size limit.
>>> You must empty the Deleted Items folder after deleting items or the space will not be freed.
>>> See client Help for more information.
>>>

>>> Your mailbox is closedYour mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits set by your administrator.
>>> Your mailbox size is 5483 KB.
>>> Mailbox size limits:
>>>        You will receive a warning when your mailbox reaches 2048 KB.
>>>        You cannot send or receive mail when your mailbox reaches 2048 KB.You may not be able to send or receive new mail until you reduce your mailbox size.
>>> To make more space available, delete any items that you are no longer using or move them to your personal folder file (.pst).
>>> Items in all of your mailbox folders including the Deleted Items and Sent Items folders count against your size limit.
>>> You must empty the Deleted Items folder after deleting items or the space will not be freed.
>>> See client Help for more information.
>>>

>> and yet they keep on adding this msg daily :) lol
>>
>> not Bad 5357KB to 5483 KB in just over a year.......
>>
>> telnet pop3
>>
>> wonder how much it costs ISPs to store and back up all this crap ?
>>
>> Re-

Yes you do have a point I keep forgetting mail servers are not my
personal storage devices /dev/popdrive :)

Well I'm off to bed before I piss Tajikistan off to much..... in fact
.... as they can only take my DNA once :) and that doesn't travel via
electrons I might just take a quick look at this (9928446008811 help
desk I think) ............. SHTOP thish isp izsh not ready..

Cant make this meet (sorry again) but will have some updates soon...

Thx and GN

Re-

EOL